We use Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and other evidence-based approaches to treat anxiety, depression and behavioural challenges in children.
Recognizing early symptoms and learning how to help your child cope with anxiety, depression, behaviour and other challenges will help them reach their full potential.
Does your child:
- have difficulty regulating their emotions?
- have frequent outbursts or tantrums?
- have difficulty coping?
- seem anxious and/or unsettled?
- not want to/refuse to attend school?
- have difficulty in social situations?
- have difficulty sleeping?
CBT and related evidence based therapies can help your child with these difficulties by helping them understand and challenge problematic thoughts, reactions and behaviours.
Learn more about our approach >>