We provide Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and other evidence-based approaches to teens and adolescents. Commonly treated difficulties include: teen depression, anxiety, behavioural challenges, along with other such as teen school refusal and OCD.
Does your teen:
- have difficulty regulating their emotions?
- seem withdrawn and/or disengaged?
- not want to/refuse to attend school?
- have difficulties with planning, organization and task completion?
- suffer from anxiety or depression?
CBT and related evidence based therapies can empower your teen to be their best selves. CBT can help teens change the way they think, to change the way they feel.
Learn more about our approach >>