Obtain a clear picture of the problem in order to identify the solution.
Our child psychologists offer psychoeducational assessments for children and adolescents. These include both gifted assessments and learning disability identification.
We offer psycho-educational assessments for children and adolescents. These include both giftedness and learning disability identification. These assessments evaluate thinking/reasoning abilities and underlying psychological processes (e.g. memory, attention, executive functioning), academic achievement, behaviour and social-emotional functioning. A psycho-educational assessment can identify strengths and weaknesses cognitively and academically so that these areas can be targeted through intervention or additional support.
What is involved in a comprehensive psycho-educational assessment?
- an interview with you and your child
- review of your child’s report cards and relevant school documentation (IEPs)
- standardized psychoeducational testing
- questionnaires for you, your child, and your child’s teachers to complete
- upon the completion of the assessment, you will be invited to attend a feedback meeting to discuss the results of the psychoeducational evaluation. You will also be provided with a written report which will include the results of the assessment as well as recommendations for academic and other support as relevant.
Learn more about our approach >>
TAKE THE FIRST STEP TODAY
A client care representative will be in touch shortly.
“Every student can learn, just not on the same day, or the same way”
6523 Mississauga Rd
Mississauga, ON L5N 1A6